Sugar Hill offers some of the best Georgia Real Estate and neighborhoods. This city features peaceful country living while making necessary establishments accessible to its residents. This makes the city inviting to people who want to move to Sugar Hill and if you plan to be one of them, here are some of the things that you need to know:
1. The current millage rate in Sugar hill is 3.80. Senior Citizens 65 and above can qualify for a homestead exemption that the city offers.
2. The city enforces several regulations that will ensure the health and safety of the residents. These include housing, health, zoning, parkng, public nuisance, environmental, and other safety codes.
3. The City of Sugar Hill makes it easy for the residents to pay their government provided utilities. You can pay your Gas Utilities in your pajamas by going through their website. Other online utility payments are still in the works to further enhance the convenience of the residents.
4. Sugar Hill has a lot of amenities that are open to its locals. The best golf club is located in this city, as well as a community center, sporting courts, amphitheater, pavilions, and so much more.
5. The city uses The Gwinnett Public School System for the youth’s education. Schools such as Sugar Hill Elementary, Lanier Middle, and Lanier High School are available to the children who live in the city. There are also universities and colleges such as Georgia Gwinnett College and The University System of Georgia.
To know more about the city of Sugar Hill, call the Jarvis Team at (678) 999-1001 now!
A great page about the Sugar Hill Real Estate Market can be found here.